PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
What is a Patient Participation Group?
Did you know you belong to our patient group? As a patient of French Weir Health Centre you can voice your views on the things that matter to you in your health service. The patient participation group is a number of patients and practice staff who meet at regular intervals, usually every three months, to discuss ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the practice to the patients.
The purpose of a Patient Participation Group?
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest within their practice.
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own healthcare.
- To encourage health education activities within the practice.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local community.
- To help grow the Patient Participation Group.
If you would like more information on the Patient Participation Group please get in touch!