Repeat Prescription Request
The safest way to order your repeat medication is to use the printed slip that comes with your medication. Please allow at least 2 working days and only tick the items needed (the other items will remain on your next form). You can then:
- Request online using this link - This is the fastest and easiest way to order. You must register to use this service, before you are able to order using this method. For information about how to register please refer to the website’s home page.
- Hand it in at the reception or drop it into the prescriptions box
- Put it through the letter box if we are closed
- Post it to us (attach a SAE and we will post it back if you prefer)
- Fax it to us on 01823 323689
- If you are unable to do any of the above telephone 01823 284973 between 9.00am – 12 noon and 2.00 – 4.00pm weekdays only